Monday, January 23, 2012

China Glaze Trendsetter with BM19

Hey all ya'll polish girlies! So I started my new job today! So excited even though I spent it in orientation and filling out paperwork ha! Well I bought this shirt, but when trying it on last night, my daughter says, "Mom, please tell me that's not what you're wearing? That's just wrong." I guess I'm trying to dress my age...imagine that. So I changed and went something layered with a scarf and cardigan (like I always do:)
So, now to the polish! In the spirit fo the new job I did my nails to match my outfit:)
I'm really loving stamping, and I looked and looked to find one that I thought would look somewhat classy. I think the leaves only look good because of the green/gold China Glaze polish. This is Trendsetter, which i saw in Ulta a couple of weks ago, but didn't like until I saw someone else's swatch, then I had to have it! I love it! It's kinda pukey looking, but has a golden, yellow shimmer to it that goes on very well with just 2 coats.
For this I used Orly Bonder, 2 coats of the Trendsetter, Wet N Wild black for stamp with BM19, as shown below, with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.





Well, it's past my bedtime polishers of the world. So, goodnight to all:) Tomorrow is a whole nother adventure we begin again!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment